'I don't diss female rappers' - Rapper Medikal

Rapper Medikal says he never anticipated lady rapper Eno Barony to throw shots at him in her trendy ‘diss’ song to colleague musician Sista Afia.

The two woman rappers were engaged in throwing jabs at every other in an try to prove their rapping skill but one aspect that introduced Medikal into the whole issue become when Eno Barony referred to him because of the deadwriter for Sista Afia.

The statement didn’t sit properly with Medikal, mainly when Eno Barony added that it is Medikal she is even searching out to warfare out.

Taking to Twitter to react to the continuing scuffle, Medikal’s gesture proved he turned into upset on the ‘Heavy Load' hitmaker.

He said:

Four years in the past Eno connected up for a characteristic, gave her a verse, and pulled as much as shoot the video when called without charging a penny, by no means anticipated her to disrespect me in besides, specifically once I haven’t wronged you. That is why humans don’t do excellent from time to time I bet.

You could have related up again, in the end, those years for some other verse because I'm cheerfuller than I was again then! But no, man or women, you'll instead position dirt on my name for clout than getting hit music you could chop from.

So this is what’s gonna manifest, you will likely do a couple of ‘diss’ songs and direct them to me, and as all of us recognize, Ghanaians will hail you and mock me to make you trust you are the bomb, whiles they nevertheless Jam to my song of their homes and parties.

The tweets didn’t stop there as he initially unfolded the thread with this:

"Don’t ever think I'm able to waste time recording a diss music to a girl rapper, specifically while the person looks like a corpse. Issa dead tin".
Read the screenshot below




Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.