Sista Afia Blasts Some Female Rappers😦




Ghana music sensational, Sista Afia has disproved claims which endorse that rapper Medikal wrote the verses in her new single ‘you Got Nerves’. after she asked Eno Barony if she is really a female rapper as she claims to be.

The ‘Jeje’ hitmaker has been the communicate inside the showbiz circles with some ideal piece of rap abilities, a few factor she has now not been noticed for.
But Sista Afia in an interview stated rap had normally been a part of her and refuted claims of Medikal writing her verses.

“I wrote the verses in my new music and Medikal finished no element. I sacrificed my sleep to place a majority of these verses collectively with none input from him.

“The fashion might likely appearance just like that of Sarkodie, arise or Medikal however that doesn’t advise it’s their writings. I genuinely like those rappers so in truth there’ll be similarities when I’m writing my rap verses. If for nothing, I must take delivery of credit for that, due to the fact I mounted plenty of efforts,” she informed the GNA.

Sista Afia’s new single has aroused hobby within the rap endeavor amongst female artistes with the likes of Eno Barony and Freda Rhymz expected to reply.
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.